Tue, Mar 29|
Evening Courses: FREE Environmental Health and SafetyTraining
Training starts March 28th! Certifications will include: 10-Hour OSHA Outreach Safety, 40-Hour of HAZWOPER, and 8-Hour DOT HAZMAT.
Time & Location
Mar 29, 2022, 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM CDT
About the Event
EPA Brownfields Job Training Program - March/April 2022 Class
This is a 5-week course that meets Monday through Thursday, each week, from 6:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- This class requires all participants to have stable access to the internet, a video camera and a microphone.
- This class cannot be taken via a cell phone.
- Participants must share their camera at all times during each class.
- There may be some homework assignments to be completed over weekends.
- Participation is required.
- Test scores must be 70% or better to pass each part of the class. (Averaged scores will not be used.)
Upon registration, more information will be sent to you by the LVI team.